Allstate Insurance Company is a prominent national supplier of many kinds of insurance such as home, auto life, motorcycle, renters, and off-road insurance. It is especially well-known within the insurance sector for autos due to its extensive history and wide range of insurance options.
Based on your requirements, Allstate might not be the right choice, so you’ll need to weigh both the advantages and disadvantages to determine the most reliable car insurance providers.
About Allstate Insurance
Before we talk about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know a little about Allstate. Allstate was established around 1931 under the direction of General Robert E. Wood, the president and chairman of the board at Sears, Roebuck & Co. The same model for insurance to his stores and created an insurance company that offered insurance by mail. The same model was applied to insurance, just as he did for his stores, establishing an insurance firm that sells insurance by mail.
Presently, Allstate has the distinction of being the largest private insurer that is publicly held across the U.S., with over 113 million of its policies. Its headquarters are in Northbrook, Illinois, which provides services to every state. It also collaborates with various organizations to provide its insurance policies, including Allstate New Jersey Property and Casualty Insurance Company and Castle Key Insurance Company in Florida.
Allstate promises to stand by its customers. However, the company is currently embroiled in a Florida class action lawsuit brought by consumers concerning spam texts using personal numbers allegedly bought from companies that aggregate data. The company also settled a class action lawsuit representing customers in 38 states in the United States.
The policyholders could not pay their damage claims to their property, even though the cases mostly dealt with the insurance for the homes of Allstate. With its huge reach, a wide selection of products, and numerous Local agents Allstate makes a solid option for those who need an easy, single-source company.
Types of Coverage
Before we talk about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know a little about Allstate Coverage. Allstate provides various options, both standard and extra-cost plans for auto insurance.
Standard Car Insurance Coverage
Allstate provides many of the classic kinds of insurance coverage that drivers require to safeguard themselves and their passengers driving.
- Collision Insurance: If you’re injured in an accident, collision insurance covers the costs of any damage caused to your vehicle.
- Full CoverageComprehensive insurance covers damages resulting from natural disasters such as the fall of trees, hail, vandalism, theft, and.
- Liability Protection: If you are at the fault of any accident or accident, coverage will protect you from injury, property damage even the death of another person.
- Medical Payments Insurance: Medical payments insurance protects you from any injuries that affect yourself or your passengers in an accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured Motorist Protection: If you are involved in an accident that involves an uninsured or at-fault driver, an uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage could help to cover the costs of any injuries you cause.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury insurance, also known as PIP, is a protection plan for injuries sustained during an accident covered under the insurance policy.
Before we talk about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know a little about Allstate Optional Coverage.
- Personal Umbrella policies require extra security for your home, and umbrella coverage offers coverage that goes beyond the limitations of the standard insurance policy.
- Rental Reimbursement Protection: If your vehicle is damaged due to an insured loss, for example, an accident, you can purchase additional rental reimbursement insurance to protect a rental vehicle or other suitable transportation when the vehicle repairs are completed.
Classic Car Insurance
If you own an old-fashioned or classic vehicle, your regular car insurance may not pay for any damage you cause. Classic insurance for cars by Allstate provides additional protection to help reduce the risk of personal risk. However, it’s important to remember it is offered through Allstate but via Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, a third-party service provider.
- Mexico Tourism Car insurance: If there is a plan for you to visit Mexico, you may purchase insurance for your car if you are involved in an accident on your travels. This coverage is an additional addition to your existing insurance for domestic drivers across countries of the U.S. and Canada, with the coverage lasting as long as one calendar year.
- Roadside Assistance ProgramIf you experience road problems, Allstate offers optional roadside assistance plans. This could include 24-hour coverage for issues like changing tires, jumping-starting your car, or offering towing services. There are also extra benefits such as discounts and other resources for traveling or purchasing a new vehicle.
Two plans are available that Allstate offers roadside help. All insurance plans are available to all motorists regardless of whether or not you’re an Allstate policyholder.
First-year cost per month
24/7 protection for local/minimal driving
First year $79
Maximum 3 rescues per year
$1,500 trip interruption
$100 road hazard benefit
$150 tow service benefit (per tow)
24/7 coverage for regular travelers, motorcycles, and RVs
First year $149
Maximum 5 rescues per year
$1,500 trip interruption
$250 road hazard benefit
$250 tow service benefit (per tow)
Pros & Cons of Allstate Insurance
Before we talk about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know a little about Pros & Cons of Allstate:
- There are many options for coverage that include accident forgiveness, a new vehicle replacement, and a safe-driving incentive every six months.
- Provides rideshare insurance in a variety of states.
- Customer satisfaction is low: Allstate consistently rates below the average for satisfaction with customers in both J.D. Power and NAIC ratings.
- Additional price for roadside assistance: Customers need to sign up for the additional roadside help plan to avail of this service.
- Policy sold in six months: Allstate only sells insurance policies for cars that last six months, not one year.
Unique Features of Allstate Insurance
Before we talk about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know a little about Allstate Unique Features. Allstate has distinct features that help them distinguish itself as an auto insurance company. Certain of these features offer additional protection that could aid in preventing financial losses, and others assist customers in obtaining lower insurance premiums overall for their vehicles.
- Rideshare coverage: Allstate offers rideshare coverage in all states, making it possible for Uber and Lyft drivers to include this coverage on their auto insurance policy.
- Drivewise program This Allstate Drivewise program lets you lower your auto insurance rates when you sign a contract to put a monitor inside your vehicle. The device will help you get discounts for driving within the limits of speed that prevent braking accidents and prevent accidents.
- Allstate Rewards: Allstate Rewards or Allstate rewards programlets customers earn points towards merchandise and sweepstakes entries when they participate in the Drivewise program and earn certain driving miles.
- Deductible Benefits: Allstate customers can receive a discount of 100 percent off their deductible by joining and an additional 100 dollars off the deductible every year uninjured. The total discount on deductibles you will receive by participating in this program is $500.
- Intentional Forgiveness The program allows you to continue to pay your current rate even if you’re the one to blame for an accident. Also, your auto insurance premiums will not increase when you submit an insurance claim.
- Secure Driving Benefit This program can be added to your insurance policy, and you’ll receive a bonus if you’re free of accidents. Allstate Auto insurance customers can receive an additional bonus every six months.
- New Car Replacement If your car is damaged beyond repair, this option in your policy ensures you receive a new replacement car instead of a payment for the value of depreciation on the vehicle.
- Allstate Mobile app The Allstate mobile application makes it simple to submit claims, keep track of your policy, and pay your auto insurance premiums using your preferred mobile device.
Allstate Car Insurance Discounts
Before we talk about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know a little about Allstate Insurance Discounts. One of the biggest advantages of Allstate vehicle insurance is that you can get several discounts. Be aware that Allstate insurance company allows you to blend with “stack” discounts to achieve the most affordable rates you will, which is something you’ll be able to see immediately once you request an Allstate insurance quote.
Which discounts on car insurance from Allstate are the most well-known? The following discounts can be applied to your policy.
- Discount for new cars You could get a huge discount on your car insurance costs if you have the brand new car you bought through Allstate.
- Multi-policy Discount Get a discount by utilizing Allstate when you own more than one car or when you combine the coverage of your Allstate auto insurance renter’s insurance, homeowners insurance, insurance, or any other type of insurance.
- Student discount for Smart Students You may be eligible for discounts If you can meet Allstate’s “smart student” requirements by keeping a grade point average of 2.7 or higher, enrolled in the teenSMART driver’s education program, or attending school for a minimum of 100 miles from the place where your car is kept.
- Special discounts for equipment: Save money on Allstate insurance costs for your car when you’ve got anti-theft brakes, anti-lock brakes, or an anti-theft device fitted to your vehicle.
- Discounts on payments You pay less for insurance on your car when you pay for the entire six-month period of your premium in advance, create automatic withdrawals to pay your premiums every month, or enroll in bill-paying using paper.
- Discounts for safe driving Additionally, you’ll get lower rates if you are accident-free and claim-free throughout the year.
Allstate Rewards Review
Allstate wants to reward drivers for their everyday safe driving. With Allstate Rewards®, you can earn points, which are redeemable for savings on daily deals, gift cards, sweepstakes, and more. Allstate Rewards is open to everyone.
Allstate is looking to encourage drivers to be more responsible and safe driving. Through Allstate Rewards®, you earn points that can be used to redeem discounts on deals daily or gift cards, sweepstakes, and other promotions. Allstate Rewards is available to all.
Part of our Allstate rewards review is how to get started:
- Sign up for Drivewise® or purchase a Milewise® auto policy – 10,000 points¹
- Go to All stateRewards.com, activate your account, and earn up to 5,000 points.
Recurring safe driving challenges
Part of our Allstate rewards review is describing thr safe challenges
- Ten safe routes without high speed or abrupt brakes 200 points
- three consecutive days of no sudden stopping 200 points
- three consecutive days of no high speed 200 points
In addition, there are numerous different ways of earning points.
Points can also be earned through activities unrelated to driving, such as redeeming promo codes that are available in Allstate Rewards emails or surveys, as well as promotions and surveys using Allstate’s mobile app. Allstate Mobile app and much more.
Get the Allstate mobile app to participate in the Drivewise program and sign up for Allstate Rewards. If you are a member of a Milewise policy, visit the Allstate rewards [email protected]AllstateRewards.com and log in using Your Your Account login details to be able to join.
Who is Allstate Auto Insurance Best For
After we have know about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know who Allstate Insurance is best for. When you start your search for a brand new auto insurance policy, you’ll likely look at the rates you’re required to pay in the first place. But, you must conduct an accurate “apples to apples” comparison if you’re shopping by cost. For instance, you should ensure the insurance coverage you’re comparing to Allstate, and other insurance companies have the same coverage limits and deductibles, add-ons, and additional features.
In this regard, Allstate insurance is far superior to certain types of customers, such as:
- Rideshare drivers who wish to incorporate insurance for their side business into their auto insurance policy
- Individuals who qualify receive multiple insurance discounts, which will help lower their insurance costs.
- Anyone planning on combining your Allstate automobile insurance can bundle it with renter’s insurance, homeowners insurance, or another kind of insurance.
- Great drivers who wish to take advantage of Drivewise Drivewise software to reduce their expenses money based on their daily driving habits
- Anyone with a great driving record could get lower insurance rates due to their gender, age, credit score, and other variables.
In the final analysis, the most effective method to determine whether Allstate is the right choice for you is to spend the time to obtain an Allstate insurance quote. Then, you can evaluate the coverage and rates from Allstate against quotes from other insurers for auto insurance.
How Allstate Compares to Other Auto Insurance Companies
After we have know about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know how Allstate compares to other Auto Insurance companies. Allstate offers a variety of coverage far greater than other providers and an extensive discount program. There are other special programs, such as their Drivewise and student drivers programs. Allstate offers expanded car insurance options compared to other major insurance providers.
Allstate is more expensive than other providers such as Progressive, USAA, and Nationwide. According to its ratings, Allstate is financially sound with an A+ AM Best rating compared to its competitors regarding customer service.
Businesses like USAA, Erie, and Auto-Owners all have higher scores from J.D. Power. However, there are many ways to get support, with different options than other organizations. There is also live chat, automated payments available 24/7, and a mobile claims procedure to keep you on top of your policy.
Complaints and customer satisfaction
After we have know about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know how Allstate Complaints and customer satisfaction. Allstate closely matches the number of complaints submitted to state regulators about its size for automobile insurance, per three years of information collected by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
Allstate received an overall satisfaction rating of 80 points out of 100 from survey conducted online in July 2021. To put it in perspective, the average score for seven insurance companies was 79, and the top score was 83.
2021 J.D. Power study
Auto insurance shopping
No. 3 out of 8 companies.
Auto insurance claims satisfaction
No. 14 out of 18 companies.
After we have know about Allstate rewards review, Let’s know about Allstate customer service. Contacting Allstate is easy with 24/7 customer support and multiple ways to contact. If you’re a first-time customer, utilize the search tool online to locate a local Allstate agent. An FAQ page can also be accessed for answers to frequently asked questions.
Existing policyholders can send a text message ALLSTATEAPP to 25788 to get an invitation to download the Allstate mobile application. Live chat is accessible, and several distinct departments can assist with specific problems.
Type of contact
Allstate Insurance Company
2775 Sanders Road,
Northbrook, IL 60062
Toll-free 1-800-ALLSTATE (1-800-255-7828)
Email [email protected]
Email [email protected]
1501 N Plano Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
1501 N Plano Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
Allstate Insurance Company
PO Box 660636
Dallas, TX 75266
The Bottom Line
Allstate may be able to offer an auto insurance policy that you require at a cost you can manage, but you won’t truly know until you verify. When looking for quotes, you should make sure you qualify for Allstate discounts on auto insurance, including “easy” discounts you can avail of by registering for the paperless billing option or paying for the first six months of premiums upfront. Also, consider how your rates could change if you opt for lower or higher limits of coverage or install a Drivewise system inside your car.
If you’re planning to obtain an Allstate insurance quote, it is important to ensure that you compare coverage limits and prices across at least three or four other insurance companies. The cost of auto insurance can differ significantly between different insurance providers, so comparison shopping is the best method to ensure you don’t pay too much.